Why Do You Need A Google Business Profile?
Google uses your business profile to determine your service area, and will place your business on the map so that you appear on search result maps. Your entire profile may appear on the right side of search results. Google uses the services that you enter to determine key words relevant to your business. They may already have a profile for you that you have not claimed, so it is better to be in control.
We Can Help!
If you are time constrained, we can create your Google My Business page for you. See the bottom of this page for detailed information.
How To Create A Google My Business Page
- Go To The Google Business Set-Up Page
- Log In with your Gmail/Google Email or create a new account
- Add information to your profile
- You can hide your physical address
- Save The Profile.
- Within two weeks, Google will send you a postcard via snail mail with a code. Log In and enter the code to verify your business.
You will receive regular updates on the performance of your profile. You will also be able to see how often your profile appeared in searches, was clicked, or was looked at on the map.
Having a Google My Business listing is so critical that if you do nothing else online, you must create a business page on Google My Business.
Having a Google My Business account achieves the following:
- You appear on Google Maps
- You appear on the map for search results
- Google knows your geographic location
- A rich media snippet is created for you business that includes the following:
- Image carousel that you choose
- Link to your website
- Link to your phone number
- Link to your address if you make it public
- It shows Google Reviews
- It shows Yelp and Facebook Reviews
- Services that you list are scanned for keywords that Google uses for its search results
- You receive free analytics showing how often you were viewed and clicked